Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection on the Research Process for the Fourth Post
  •  I am still referring back to a timeline I wrote prior to my first post. While my Research Plan is still useful, the timeline is more specific and provides more accurate guidance. 
  • I thoroughly enjoyed researching and writing the segment about William Morris and the Arts and Crafts Movement. I find Morris's reaction against shoddy mass production and the designs and ideals of the Arts and Crafts Movement to be very interesting. I have a small collection of books on this topic - and they're all still in boxes, somewhere. NB. Trying to move house and study at the same time is hazardous to your health. 
  • The actual 'posting' of my writing is definitely easier now that I make sure everything is assembled, ready to go and in the correct sequence. 
  • I'm still having some difficulty posting videos as gadgets. Getting them to work as posts, in the main body of the blog, is no problem - but that's not where I want them to appear. The next time I produce a blog I will rethink my formatting choices and perhaps make things easier for myself. 
  • As my research comes closer to modern times I'm finding this topic even more interesting.

No comments: