Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Discoveries for the Fifth Post
  • I discovered, to my horror, that I had managed to leave out a whole segment that I had written for the 4th Post. I'd prepared the text but had forgotten to type it into Notepad. For each post I draw up a rough sketch of the text under the individual headings I have chosen on the left hand side, and the images and explanations to go on the right. I do this so I can make sure that each segment sits in correct chronological order. In this case I had forgotten to include the missing segment in my sketch so that's why it got missed.
  • When I was looking over my blog I realised that one of the elements of the 4th post had not appeared. I'm not sure why not. It appeared correctly when I repeated the posting process.
  • I also discovered that the blog list wasn't set out in a way that allows the individual posts to be easily identified. I changed the way the list appears.

No comments: