Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Discoveries for the Sixth Post
  • I was very careful this time to make sure that I included all the material I'd prepared, not like one of the earlier posts. I carefully checked the rough sketch for the items for this post.
    • I changed the number of posts per page so that the body of the text and the images down the righthand side were evenly balanced. If I'd realised earlier that this simple fix would even things up I would have done it much earlier.
    • I was surprised to find that Linda found my blog hard to read. I had shown my intended format to three people before I started posting. They all said the format was easy to read. Perhaps the difference lies in how much the different parties were asked to read.
    • By going through the procedure to check the contrast between my text and the background (recommended by 'i love typography') I discovered that more contrast between the two wouldn't have hurt.

    1 comment:

    dheerajkgupta said...

    This is really a wonderfull blog for some great information. I have Read More...